Unfortunately there is a resurgence of Covid-19 cases in Stockholm. We want everyone to be safe. And by following a few basic rules we can minimise the risk to ourselves, protect our family and high risk groups, and reduce the spread of covid-19.
Restrictions for our teams from 15-January:
- Stay home from training/matches if you are ill or show any symptoms.
- Stay home from training/matches if any of your family have Covid-19
- Try to get changed at home if possible
- Follow good hand hygiene, wash your hands before and after training/matches
- Dont share water bottles, lip balm, etc
- Dont share cricket equipment (gloves, helmets)
Restrictions for inoor training & matches:
- There must be 10 sq meters for each person in the hall. i.e. a 300sq mtere hall is limited to 30 people.
Restrictions for public at indoor matches:
- Up to 20 people
- 21 to 50 people
- All members of the public must be sitting
- max groups size of 8 people, there must be 1 metre distance between groups
- 51 or more people
- As above
- vaccine passport required for all people aged 18 or older
For teams arranging indoor matches, we reccomend that you inform the opposition that the max number of people in the public is 20.
Link to appp to check vaccine-bevis:
For more information on restrictions please see www.cricket.se and RF:s infosida om corona och idrott
Note: This news item will be updated on a regular basis as an when required.